CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GOD/GODESS WISH<3


If I could be a god, I want to be Athena and Eros. Athena is a god of intelligece, war, wisdom, and justic. Also, Athena is beautiful. So I want to be like Athena with intelligence and beauty. Eros is a little God who controls people's minds of love. I would like to control people's feelings of love. It will be really fun and enjoyable to control who will love who and who will hate who. Also, I would get all naughty controling feeling of love. Also, I would like to have his wings. I think flying is really useful and awesome. It is raely possible for humans to have wings like birds and fly. If we could, there would be no cars that take up all my time traveling to places to places because of the stupid traffic jams. So much time will be saved and there would be no air pollution. To conclude, I guess my physica feature would be like goddess Athena full of beauty with carrying Eros' arrows and wings although that will be a wierd combination =P

0 comments: