CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

ENTRY OF MY CHOICE<3

Finally, this is my last entry of the blog and I have saved the 'entry of your choice' option for the latest. :)

I would like to talk about my feelings toward this book. I chose this book because of its fame. I heard that it had won many awards and it has even made into a film movie. Of its fame and popularity, I picked this book and checked out in the library not even reading the summary written on the last page, only trusting its notability.
As I read through this book, I didn't exactly regret that I picked this book, but I wished that it would be more interesting to read. Ray Bradbury used way too much confusing words, metaphors, and sentence structures. Also, there were many science-fictional objects, characters, and settings that were almost impossible for me to imagine in my head.
Also, because it was very difficult to understand fully, it was hard for me to totally concentrate into the book. It made me almost fall into sleep everytime I read the book. I think I fell asleep more than I read the actual book. :P It was like hypnotic (those pills that make you go to sleep).
However, I liked this book because I learned the most important lesson. Importance of reaing books!! Also, this book was interesting for me because it was a whole new subject of book that I have even thought about or read about. It was a good book and I would recommend it to everyone to read this<3

0 comments: