CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

ENTRY OF MY CHOICE<3

I saved this entry for the last! Again!:P

I would like to post my overall feelings towards this book. I loved this book! I think that this book will become one of my favorite books. Because this book was one of the school required books that I had to read, I thought that it would be another boring book. Yet, I was mistaken. Unlike like my first book "Fahrenheit 451" really boring and uninteresting that I kept sleeping as reading several pages of the book, this book made me keep reading more and more that I could just not stop it! Although Fahrenheight 451 was shorter compared to Ender's Game, I read my second book quicker without any feelings of not wanting to read. The librarian recommended this book to me and my friends. I could not usually trust the librarians because they usually pick out boring ones. However, this book turned out to be a really good book and I thank the librarian now:) I don't understand why Miss Nelson doesn't like this book =[

0 comments: